- Please complete an application form and send it to Spotswood College via fax, email or post.
- To ensure that a well informed decision is made, please also include two recent School Reports, translated into English, along with two comprehensive personal references regarding character and ability.
- All applicants will be notified by Spotswood College regarding the success of their application. If your application is successful you will receive an ‘Offer of Place’ along with a ‘Tuition Agreement’.
- You should respond to the ‘Offer of Place’ in writing and send this back to Spotswood College along with the signed ‘Tuition Agreement’.
- You must also deposit the tuition and accommodation fees into Spotswood College’s Bank Account. Please click here for information on fees and bank details.
- Once payment has been received, Spotswood College will send you a receipt for your fees, an assurance that accommodation has been arranged and information necessary for you to obtain a student visa.
- International Students must be covered by Travel and Medical insurance while in New Zealand. Spotswood College can arrange this for you. In the event of an accident you will be eligible for accident compensation under New Zealand’s Accident Compensation Laws.
- Before entering New Zealand you will need to obtain a Student Visa from a New Zealand Embassy or Consulate.
- The New Zealand Immigration Authorities will require:
– The ‘Offer of Place’ from Spotswood College
– Receipt for payment of the tuition fees
– An assurance that accommodation has been arranged.
- Each country has additional local requirements which must be met before the authorities will allow a visa to be issued. The New Zealand Embassy or Consulate in your country will advise you on what other documentation is necessary.