Exclusive: Junior school competition: (years 9 and 10)
Two weeks – Monday 6th November to Friday 17th November
and explicitly: During Junior whanau class times, (Tuesday 7th and Thursday 9th November)
Imagine being able to re-design our school
- What would you want to do?
- What would the school look like?
- Gardens, chill out areas, seating, shade, rain cover, meeting places, car parking, bike storage, etc.
- Classrooms, bathrooms, storage, seating, work areas, corridors, IT etc..
*Separate cash prizes of $50 available for each category at each year level*
Choose a category to enter;
- Piece of creative writing
- Artistic design sketch
- Digital (includes Minecraft model, Tinkercad or any other software design tool)
- Hand your completed design ideas and creative writing in to your whanau teacher or the main office.
- Or any Digital entries directly to Mr Lapworth (Technology)
Winners to be decided by the competition judges. (PCA, LUP and CLA).
All decisions are final.